About Element Qatar - Fire
Warringtonfire is the Fire Safety Services Testing team within the Element Group.
Warringtonfire Qatar have operated a permanent fire safety consultancy office in Doha since 2014. Our growing team in Qatar enjoys a strong working relationship with Qatar Civil Defence Department (QCDD) and has extensive knowledge of the latest QCDD requirements.
We are also included on the 3rd party approved list of QCDD.
We offer a complete range of expert fire safety consulting services to the Qatar construction industry, which include:
- Fire strategy master plans.
- Fire safety strategy development and production of fire policy drawings.
- Performance based fire engineering designs.
- Computational fire and smoke modelling (CFD Analysis).
- Human behaviour and evacuation modelling.
- Pro-active negotiation and approvals with Civil Defence.
- Peer review and fire safety audits.
- Inspection & Construction supervision.
- Inspection, Testing and Commissioning of Fire Safety Systems (active and passive).
We apply our expertise in the above services to assist our clients in achieving their goals and objectives whilst satisfying QCDD requirements.
Fire and Smoke Modelling
Fire Strategy and Fire Policy Drawings
Inspection, Testing and Commissioning
Performance solutions related to fire
We undertake fire safety engineering assessments to demonstrate compliance with the relevant performance requirements of the Building Code of Australia (BCA).